SMART PROLIVE BROILER
SMART ProLive Broiler
NATURAL INTESTINE FLORA IMPROVER
(PROACTIVELY PROTECTS THE HEALTH OF YOUR CHICKENS.)
Smart ProLive, a natural product, is developed to protect the health of intestine and stomach in chickens. It supports the health of gut with the containing beneficial bacteria (Pediococcus acidilactici, Bacillus subtilis) and subsidiary active substances (prebiotics, microbial peptones, other supportive microbial organic substances).
The product can be used with anticoccidials. It cannot be used with antibiotics.
Smart ProLive provides the benefits mentioned below by supporting intestinal health:
- Increases vitality and resistance to disease.
- Increases thruput performance.
- Supports the protective and therapeutic applications.
- Reduces the incidence of diarrhea and improves feces quality.
- Reduces poultry-house ammonia level.
- Reduces carcass fat, and increases meat quality.
- Increases the effectiveness of the vaccines.
- Prevents throwing raw.
SMART ProLive CONTENT:
- Live microorganisms: The most 1x1010 CFU/ml
- Digestible protein: %5
- Digestible sugar: %4
- Other water soluble organic substances: %1-3
- Bins should be rinsed before using.
- When added to the drinking water, the water must not contain chlorine and antibiotics.
- For the first 15 days, mix 1 liter of broiler for a ton of water before use.
- From day 16 to 35 mix half a liter of broiler for a ton of water.
- Between days 16 and 35 proceed mixing every other day.
PACKAGING: Bins in 1, 5 and 20 Liter
SHELF LIFE: 6 months from the date of manufacture.
This is not medicine. It is a feed additive. It cannot be used for the purpose of treatment.