Smart ProLive is a product which protects the gastrointestinal health in a natural way.
- It is a special product for poultry.
- Digestive system is put under maximum protection with prebiotic and enzyme supplements to probiotics.
- Prevents problems like diarrhea, undigested feed, intestinal injury and bowel laziness.
- It supports economic farming and food security.
- Strengthens the immune system and increases resistance to diseases.
- Egg yield increases and feed consumption is reduced.
- Reduces dirty and hidden crack rate in eggs.
- Supports the protective and therapeutic applications.
- Reduces poultry-house ammonia level.
- Reduces carcass fat, and increases meat quality.
- Increases the effectiveness of the vaccines.
- Prevents throwing raw.
- Reduces salmonella porter.
1. PROBIOTICS (10 g) : L. acidophilus, P. acidilactici, B. subtilis (each at least 1x1010 CFU/Kg). Includes adjunct and CE culture.
2. PREBIOTICS (300 g): Inulin (100 g), MOS (200 g),
3. ENZYMES (In 100 g conveyer): Xylanase (2,200.000 BXU/Kg), Cellulase (270.000 FPUi/Kg), Glucanase (100,000 FBG/Kg), Phytase (1.000.000 PPU/Kg),
4. CONVEYER: Oligosaccharides (590 g).
USAGE: It is enough to give 50 g daily for 10.000 chicks and chickens.
During the day, it is given for 6-8 hours by adding into the water or feed.
PACKAGING: 50 gr in 1 box * There are 20 pieces.
STORAGE: The product should be kept sealed in the original packaging in cool and dry places that do not receive sunlight.
SHELF LIFE: 12 months from the date of manufacture.
This is not medicine. It is a feed premix. It cannot be used for the purpose of treatment.